Below you will find information about the German Toilet Organization e. V. (GTO) according to the ten points of the initiative Transparent Civil Society (Initiative Transparente Zivilgesellschaft).
The German Toilet Organization e. V. has committed itself to make the following information available to the public.
Name, headquarter, address and founding year
German Toilet Organization e. V.
Paulsenstraße 23 | 12163 Berlin
registered association nr. 25207 B, local court Charlottenburg
The German Toilet Organization e. V. was founded in 2005.
For more information: Imprint
Statutes of the GTO (in German) and other important information
Date of most recent tax office decision
The German Toilet Organization e. V. is recognized as a non-profit organization according to the exemption notice of the Berlin tax office dated 31.01.2019. (Tax number 27/666/56403).
Name and function of key decision-makers
- Dr. Reinhard Marth (Head of the association board)
- Dr. Kilian Langenbach (Member of the association board)
- Barbara Wagner (Member of the association board)
- Thilo Panzerbieter (Executive board)
Report on the activities of the GTO (in German)
There are currently 10 employees working for the GTO. The team is currently supported by two interns and the volunteer treasurer.
Source and application of funds (in German)
Ties with third parties
Names of legal entities whose annual contributions account for more than ten percent of our total annual income
- Federal Foreign Office (Auswärtiges Amt), in 2017 & 2018
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH, in 2017 & 2018